< Horo's Main Site
— Joint Venture Nibor – Projects: Robin # 2: Museum —
Robin # 2: Museum
- Initiated by: Horo. Date: May 2005.
- Motto: None.
- Bryce Source File Size: 0.5 MB
- David enlarged left room, moved camera to it, inserted windows, added
columns, a terrain outside and changed lighting and all materials.
- Bryce Source File Size: 1.6 MB.
- Horo added all exhibits. They were purchased at DAZ3D to make a museum
of Egyptian art. Lights were added on each shelf of the wardrobe.
- Bryce Source File Size: 85.6 MB.
- David completely overwholed the lighting to remove the shadow patterns
at the ceiling and positioned all exhibits firmly on the floor. He also
changed the lights in the wardrobe with the vases.
- Bryce Source File Size: 86.6 MB.
- Horo added another exhibit to the anteroom. A throne was placed near the
table and a vase with three flowers set on the table. Vase and exhibits from
DAZ3D, flowers are modified Bryce 5.5 presets.
- Bryce Source File Size: 97.6 MB.
- David decided that this will be it. Minor adjustments on the positioning
of the exhibits and lights. It needed 3½ days to render at David's.
Museum was published at Bryce5.com but removed within 24 hours. The horns
align to the legs of the table in the anteroom and the vase is submerged
in the table.
- Bryce Source File Size: n/a MB (source file lost).
- David moved the table with the flowers from the anteroom to the main
hall and set them firmly on the ground. The wall of the arc was corrected.
Actually only minor corrections with a high impact. The 1280 x 960 picture
renders at David's in 2½ days.
- Bryce Source File Size: 98.6 MB.
- A small and well tended museum of Egyptian art in a countryside.