< Horo's Main Site
— Joint Venture Nibor – Projects: Robin # 1: Ruins —
Robin # 1: Ruins
- Initiated by: David. Date: May 2005.
- Motto: None.
- Bryce Source File Size: 0.6 MB
- Horo added lighthouse and two temples.
- Bryce Source File Size: 1.2 MB.
- David changed sky, lighting, material on terrain and moved camera. He
«ruined» the near temple and added a light shaft from Frozencry
as lighthouse beam.
- Bryce Source File Size: 1.6 MB.
- Horo added sailboat found on the Internet as a 3ds wireframe, inserted
a creek left of the near temple, changed the material of the lighthouse,
replaced Frozencrys light shaft by a volume spot that fades in the distance,
not at the source.
- Bryce Source File Size: 3.6 MB (delta 2.4 MB).
- David changed the sky completely and removed the light beam from the
lighthouse. He added a ruin from DAZ3D in the left middleground and a leafless
tree. At the foot of the near temple, grass and a flower were added. A crow from
DAZ3D sits on a column, another one is airborne. Also, in the middle of the temple,
a column stump was added.
- Bryce Source File Size: 44.1 MB.
- Horo replaced the leafless tree near the ruin in the middleground by two
trees. The text NIBOR in the Elder Futhark font (nordic Keilschrift) was added
to a temple ruin beam and lit by a negative light to make it black. The beam had
to be hollowed.
- Bryce Source File Size: 44.5 MB (delta 1.2 MB).
v05 alternative: Horo
- The sky was changed by removing a horizontal infinite spot and a light dome. The
lighthouse beam was re-introduced. Dead end thread.
- Bryce Source File Size: 43.0 MB.
- The sky was overwholed once again and some underbrush added below the trees
near the ruin. Sails and wood of the sailship got new materials. The 1280 x 960
picture renders at David's in 2½ days.
- Bryce Source File Size: 39.8 MB.
- An apocalyptic sky complements the ruins. Horizon and near ruin form a cross,
giving an uneasy feeling (square). The sailboat looks abondoned and the missing
light beam from the lighthouse adds to the impression of a deserted, ruined place.