< Horo's Main Site
— Joint Venture Nibor – Projects: Robin # 8: Nice Folks —
Robin # 8: Nice Folks — or Hey, you don't happen to have any sugar?
- Initiated by: Horo. Date: end of August 2005.
- Motto: None.
- Bryce Source File Size: 2.1 MB
- David changed the sky, added an additional sun, added a ring for
ambient light, modified the material on the mountain, and the wall
and added some mortar blocks to cover the gaps. He also hollowed out
a little cave behind the door way, added a light and a fire in there.
Changed the plain for a terrain and added a few clumps of grass to
see how that would look.
- Bryce Source File Size: 11.7 MB.
- Horo introduced a tree planting Troll from DAZ and another one with
a flower bouquet and an outstretched hand to welcome the viewer. Two
trees were added at right.
- Bryce Source File Size: 46.2 MB.
- David changed the grass, the light and the camera angle. Unfortunately,
the source file got corrupted. A delta was sent along with the instructions
what had to be deleted from version 2 and added to create version 3. The
new camera angle could not be included in the delta.
- Bryce Source File Size: 50.5 MB.
- Horo tried to match David's camera angle, put a light in front of the
flower bouquet the troll is holding to adjust the colour and added some
clouds in the sky. Then, Victoria 3 doned with garments was added and
the troll rotated to meet her.
- Bryce Source File Size: 111.8 MB.
- David recommended to move Victoria slightly so that her legs are
cut near the knees instead of near the feet, so Horo moved her by
7.5 BU nearer.
- Bryce Source File Size: 111.8 MB (delta 1.2 MB).
- Trolls are not necessarily bad people, as is proved by this picture.