< Horo's Main Site
— Joint Venture Nibor – Projects: Robin # 13: Change —
Robin # 13: Change
- Initiated by: David. Date: 7 March 2007.
- Motto (by Horo): One word: Change.
Floor pattern was captured by David from a diamond pattern, it is
here to fit in with the Yin/Yang theme. The symbols go around the camera
in a «sundial» style – hence the low sun; and were made
via boolean opperations. He offset the centre of the symbolic circle so that
it waves in and out from the camera thus setting it at odds with the highly
regular opposing pattern on the floor.
- Bryce Source File Size: 2.3 MB
- Horo added a terrain with mountain peaks and flatland. A water plane partly
transparent hovers over the ground plane with the pattern. Cloud cover was
changed. The sun moved by 90°. At its original place is a blue second sun,
opposite the 2nd sun is a 3rd sun (green), opposite the Bryce sun a 4th sun
(red). The horizon was made amber with haze.
- Bryce Source File Size: 6.4 MB.
- David done away with hight tech floor pattern and replaced it with a non
shadow receptive infinite plate just below the water and altered the water
material. He added volumentric spheres around the additional suns to make
them visible, then increased ambient light and reduced intensity of shadows.
He took out ambient response of terrain material. David modelled some partial
torus shapes and two «buildings» and linked them together with
- Bryce Source File Size: 31.1 MB.
- Horo added stars into the large opening in the clouds. Then made
mosaïc mirror spheres and placed them in the tower shadow,
submerged and with a light. In the foreground, a similar mirror shpere
with cones was placed.
- Bryce Source File Size: 37.7 MB.
- David replaced the domes by some he made in Wings3D and added a
third far away. He adjusted the star plane by making the transparent
part really transparent. He replaced the spikes in the foreground by
a spikey terrain. David also added more towers and interconnected them
by a «monorail» torus.
- Bryce Source File Size: 51.3 MB.
- Horo removed the spikey terrain in the foreground and posed the
leaves of a weeping willow there instead. He created a Janus head
with Michael (mocca) and Vicky (vanille) from DAZ|Studio.
- Bryce Source File Size: 54.6 MB.
- David added a moon and a hoop of change. We decided, that this
one is done.
- Bryce Source File Size: 55.0 MB.