< Horo's Main Site
— Joint Venture Nibor – Projects: Robin # 20: Beneath —
Robin # 20: Beneath
- Initiated by: Horo. Date: 16 May 2007.
- Motto (by David): Hollow Earth
Horo set up the terrain, lava river and ceiling.
- Bryce Source File Size: 18.2 MB
- David swapped the aspect ratio around. He replaced the sloped
mirrors by an elongated cone, moved the camera and added lights.
He also replaced the ground terrain and gave it a slope controlled
transparency so that the lava underneath is visible and placed a
glass sheet between the fire slab and the lava to add a hazing
effect to the firey bits.
- Bryce Source File Size: 4.2 MB.
- Horo decided to go for a violent place with a Troll —
that is fire resistant — that pushes a Nybras (without
tail and wings) into the lava to get rid of it for good. He
had to add a radial to give a bit light to the Troll and Nybras.
- Bryce Source File Size: 17.2 MB.
- David medeled with Nebras's skin. He repostured, morphed and
reskinned the Troll and moved the Troll light and added another
to illuminate it's horrible face. He also added a sphere of fire
— the material taken from Bryce5.com (Volumetricfire.mat).
Finally he moved the camera around and narowed the FOV to reduce
the distortion on the figures.
- Bryce Source File Size: 126.2 MB.
- Horo just added three Wyverns from DAZ3D — Dragon sort of
chaps comming in to watch the fun and one was placed on the bad
- Bryce Source File Size: 131.7 MB.